Barefoot Cheyenne Leather Treeless, SOLD
This saddle has been sold.
Cheyenne 1 Limited Edition, Purple Rain. Wine colored flaps & accents over brown. Lightly used. 18" Toklat sheepskin girth included.
Asking $650, seller will pay shipping within the continental US.
CONTACT: 716-450-8924 or email@example.com
click on images to enlarge
1. GENERAL INFO:
The Barefoot Cheyenne Leather Treeless Saddles are popular with trail and endurance riders. The design of this saddle provides close contact with your horse. They are made of open pore cow hide called nubuck leather. The use of this leather makes the saddle very pliable and adjustable on the horse´s back. The leather is robust and easy to take care of due to its dirt repellent surface treatment.
The Barefoot Cheyenne Treeless Saddle is a favorite among riders who want to have the most freedom in their seat. The saddle adjusts to the horse´s back and the rider`s leg can swing freely; there is no restriction of a knee flap. The Barefoot Cheyenne enables close contact for the rider with a comfortable and balanced seat in alignment with the horse`s center of gravity.
2. TECHNICAL INFO:
- Flexible in all 3 directions.
- Each Barefoot saddle features the VPS system, which is a thick, molded, pressure absorbing panel on either side of the horse´s spine. These panels create a gullet to guarantee improved spinal clearance. They are also anatomically shaped to the rider´s thighs.
- Soft fleece underside in natural.
- Five d-rings.
- Medium pommel insert standard.
- The removable seat has a non-slip surface, with broad VelcroŽ underside attachment and may be replaced with a sheepskin seat.
(719) 439-2472/(719) 495-7083
Fax: (915) 773-0595